Posted about 1 month ago
- Up to 2 hours a day
- Please start your application with the phrase "Hi, I quite like toast!" (weird I know but we're trying to weed out people auto applying to lots of jobs!)
At Cherry Wood Software we are hiring our first customer support/success person. We are a small company (2 1/2 people right now) building some of the most popular power-ups for Trello. For 6 years the founder has handled all customer support, but now we need someone who can take charge of that and improve on what we are offering our customers.
This is a small company with a calm culture. We try to avoid creating situations where we generate unnecessary stress for ourselves. You will be an important part of a small team and will get good support from the rest of the team, as they will get support from you :)
We currently have 7 Trello Power-Ups (4 paid and 3 free), mostly reporting tools for Trello
Familiarity with Trello would be helpful, but we can train you on that.
We would expect to train you on our own products. Some experience with Scrum/Kanban workflows could be a benefit (but certainly not required).
What to expect (day to day)
The role will be for up to 2 hours a day. This should be plenty to get through the support tickets each day and have some time out of the queue to work on other tasks.
Your typical day would include
- Answering support requests, primarily handled over email. We have a chat widget in the apps but don't try to do live chat support through it.
- Video calls with prospects and users if needed to help them get set up, or to debug a problem.
- Creating documentation to help our customers better use the software
- Creating video content to help our customers better use the software
- Handling renewals and upgrades for our (small number of) manually managed customers
- Initial investigation of problems customers report with their data. Is it a bug or expected behaviour?
To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org