Posted 4 months ago
At Kublr we build a platform that simplifies deployment and management of Kubernetes clusters and cloud-native components in production on any infrastructure. Kublr is used today by the largest organizations in the world and our customer base growths rapidly.
You will join our team as a Technical Writer to help us improve and enhance product documentation.
Specifically, you will be working with product development team to:
- Create and maintain Kublr product documentation
- Write technical blogs and how-to guides on Kublr and Kubernetes features
Skills and requirements
- Ability to explain complex technical matters in a clean and concise way.
- Ability to structure and break down information.
- Experience in writing technical documentations and/or technical blog posts.
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus, but not a requirement.
Why work with us
- See the impact of your work on a daily basis
- Help businesses around the world to unlock a potential of cloud-native technologies
- This is a remote position, no need to go to the office every day
- Full-time and Part-time options are available
If you’re interested, please send us a brief description of your experience or resume and some relevant examples of your work