Posted about 1 year ago
FeedOtter is an email marketing software company used by Facebook, Adobe, and top brands to automate and streamline email creation and delivery.
We are hiring a part-time digital marketing professional to be responsible for our online marketing operations 20-30 hours per week. I envision a regular Monday marketing meeting where you and I discuss objectives, ideas, priorities for the week and then you could take and run.
Currently we use a patchwork of consultants to get things done but I wish to improve marketing across the board with some consistent effort and less reliance on myself.
*This is a part-time remote position based in the US only.
- Consistent customer communication; product update, new feature, and regular emailing
- Consistent social strategy, we have none
- Management of paid ad spend; we run retargeting ads right now but there are some aspects that could be improved. We have a solid consultant in this area so you can manage her or takeover
- Kickstart partner marketing; seek out and come up with initiates to do blog-post-exchanges, or other co-marketing projects with synergistic companies.
- Content Marketing; right now we do the best we can producing content BUT I would really like to overhaul this area as well and really focus on creating content that draws in our ideal customer base both from an interest and an SEO perspective.
There is budget to use freelancers for design assets and content production. I am looking for someone that can provide consistent ownership of this area so steady progress is happening at all times.
- 3+ years experience in SaaS marketing
- Knowledge of current marketing technologies and trends
- Basic competence in all areas of digital marketing; SEO, Content, Email, Product, Paid etc..
- Knowledge of Marketo, Pardot, or similar marketing automation tools
- Excellent written skills with demonstrable content, blog posts, media available for review
- Experience managing contractors and other remote create assets
We'll work 100% remote, use Zoom, Skype, Slack etc... The position is super-flexible although I would like to keep our weekly meeting semi-sacred.
- $30-40K Annually Based on Experience