Posted 9 months ago
Breezy HR's a globally loved, Jacksonville-based full-stack hiring platform for SMBs.
About the role
Our Partner Development Manager draws on their product and ecosystem knowledge to enable and execute go to market strategies for our partner network with the goal of generating revenue and maximizing the impact of the partner ecosystem. On a day to day basis you’ll qualify and develop new partner relationships and nurture existing partners. You will need to wear the hats of business developer, trainer and salesperson and be able to work across organizations effectively.
- Collaborate with the Breezy’s Marketing and Product teams to develop and implement and launch an effective go-to-market strategy for our Partner Program.
- Identify, recruit, and sign up resellers and channel partners.
- Manage executive-level relationships with Breezy channel partners (HR services vendors targeting SMBs and Mid-Market).
- Lead the launch process for new partners including sales enablement and marketing, with the end goal of getting the partner to more independently promote Breezy.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Track partner performance against goals and share learnings on how and where to improve.
- Collaborate and problem-solve at all levels of the partner’s organization and become the connector to different stakeholders within Breezy.
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads for new partnership opportunities.
- Assist in the ideation and execution of joint marketing programs and promotions with high priority partners.
- You have a few years of experience in business development, customer success, or related experience. Experience within the HR and recruiting industry preferred.
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results.
- Detail-oriented and highly skilled in project management amid complex situations.
- High energy level to match Breezy’s fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience building & growing partnership programs(acquisition, enablement, marketing, operations, management), in a SaaS/cloud environment.
- Ideally come into the role with a deep network of relevant contacts.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with a bias towards action.
- Ability to travel as needed.