Posted about 2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Partner Manager to build and oversee relationships with our most important sales partners and re-sellers. As a part of your role, you will also supervise two junior account executives. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurially-minded, dynamic, clinically detailed, commercially astute, and brimming with enthusiasm and passion for account management, sales and partner support.
This is a remote-based role and you will be responsible for re-sellers located in US, Europe and Asia. The role has the potential to change the very nature and direction of our business and you will have the full support of a +40-person, international team. If you think you can nail this role, please get in contact.
- Optimise and manage successful relationships with a network of 40+ company partners and course re-sellers
- Drive revenues and expand the relationships with existing and new partners by continuously proposing profitable deals utilizing the company’s portfolio of over 250+ courses
- Skillfully execute each phase of the account management process from preparing proposals, commission/price negotiation, campaign launch success through to results evaluation and reporting
- Proactively analyse sales activity and across the team, ensuring that opportunities are maximized and monthly targets achieved, taking full responsibility of achieving targets
- Work closely with Course Production, Finance, Marketing and Customer Support Teams to ensure strategic and business objectives are met
- Gather performance data and prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts
- Conduct regular review meetings, daily activity tracking and monthly one-on-ones with Account Executives
- Proven experience as key account manager (minimum 3-years) with a successful track record of meeting revenue targets
- Must be a self-starter, strong collaborator and disciplined at self-management
- Strategic thinker with multi-tasking skills and ability to set clear revenue goals, maintain and analyse sales metrics
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation. Must be able to address objections and clearly convey our value proposition
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building remotely dynamic relationships with international partners
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience leading an account team
- Experience in affiliate sales is a plus
- This is a remote full-time position with working hours 9-6 GMT Monday to Friday (some flexibility can be agreed).
- Please apply by sending CV to: email@example.com
- Subject Line: Partner Manager - WWR
- Please confirm your desired monthly salary