Posted about 1 year ago
**Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times—and we are consistently ranked amongst the highest-grossing apps in both Google Play and the App Store.**
With over 6 million regular komoot users, we’re also well on our way to becoming the world’s biggest community of outdoor enthusiasts. We are experiencing significant growth and “spreading” to several brand new regions. We have been successful in closing partnerships with well-known partners like Samsung, Garmin, Apple, Wahoo — but there are plenty more to come! To drive the success of these partnerships, we are now seeking an exceptionally talented partnership manager with a passion for tech who is excited to build technology-driven partnerships in a fast-paced environment.
**Why you will love it**
* You’ll take over responsibility and ownership of your projects from day one.
* You'll be independently responsible for executing all of our partnerships and directly influencing the company’s reputation and growth.
* You’ll work with products that are used by millions of cyclists, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
* You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
* We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, your house, or anywhere else that lies in any time zone situated between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
* You’ll travel to outdoor and cycling trade fairs, visit our partners and together with our team to amazing outdoor places several times a year to exchange ideas, learnings and go for hikes and rides.
**What you’ll do**
* Independently coordinate, implement and push forward partnerships while providing leadership in day to day operations, ensuring that our agreed responsibilities are delivered on time and to budget and with the highest level of customer service throughout
* Spearhead the post-sale activation process by scheduling and leading creative kick-off calls, collecting assets, and acting as a liaison with internal teams as well as external vendors.
* Maintain great ongoing relationships with all of our current partners and work on new ways to grow our partnerships
* Drive comprehensive post-campaign analysis with learnings and recommendations and effectively communicate internally everything the rest of the team needs to know regarding future campaigns and implementations.
* Develop scalable processes to manage complex and nuanced partnerships and integrations.
* Design and implement campaigns to approach and pitch new potential partners.
**You will be successful in this position if you**
* 3 years experience as a partnership manager, marketing manager or business development manager, ideally from a digital or outdoor industry (with experience in the cycling niche preferred).
* Strong understanding of technology and product marketing and a very good understanding of every element of marketing, including cycles, mixes and tools.
* Are an efficient and independent coordinator who likes to push things forward and keep the wheel moving, juggling various projects and deadlines at the same time.
* Possess strong communication and relationship-building skills. You are quick-witted, not afraid of rejection and you are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners.
* Are a flexible, self-starter and adaptable personality - our partners are spread around the world and you need to be OK with taking a call at 9 pm sometimes.
* A technology background is beneficial but not a must. We work with high and low tech companies and it would be great if you understand the language they are speaking
* Speak English fluently, fluent German is a plus.
**Sounds like you?**
Then send us the following:
* Your CV
* A write-up explaining who you are and why you are interested in working at komoot
* Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account
- UTC - 1 - UTC +3