Circa Interactive is passionate about establishing a new way of thinking in enrollment marketing. By amplifying a university’s unique story, executing data-driven paid advertising campaigns, leveraging innovative technology and working with faculty members to inspire content creation, we connect colleges and universities with the students who will help change our world and push forward big ideas.
There is an incredible demand for this way of thinking in higher education, and we are growing fast. Our clients include some of the top institutions in the U.S. and the world, and we are looking for the best of the best to join our team, teach us new things and help us deliver even more value to our academic partners.
Why We Need You
Since 2011, Circa has developed a reputation as innovative, dependable and always willing to go above and beyond for our partners. As we grow, it is more important than ever that we focus on these areas, and doing so requires amazing people who also are innovative, dependable and willing to go above and beyond. We are a culture that values experience and knowledge, and we need someone who can make an immediate impact and help us continue delivering a high-quality experience that exceeds expectations.
The Partnership Manager is the face of Circa. You are a seasoned strategic communicator. You care about the success of our clients and our company, and you are always looking for ways to add value. You are forward-thinking and always looking to learn. You understand that the first step to help our clients understand how to make an impact in their organization is to ask the right questions to uncover their problems, then work with the internal team to find a solution. You have experience running complex lead generation campaigns to produce high-quality inquiries and have hands-on experience promoting life-changing, high impact products and services to consumers. Higher Education experience is a major plus, but not required as long as you meet the specifications above.
Most importantly, you believe in the core values that drive our day-to-day operations.
This is a full-time role in San Diego, and we are happy to help new employees relocate.
Main Objective: Ensure client success by uncovering their strategic objectives, challenges, and needs, and developing and managing a strategic marketing plan to help them reach their goals. It’s your job to communicate strategically, and often, with university partners and the internal project team, monitor results, set clear expectations, and ultimately ensure we’re exceeding expectations.
- As the Partnership Manager, you will:
- Serve as the strategic partner and the main point of contact for client communication
- Build strong client relationships by holding strategic conversations and providing proactive recommendations
- Have a big picture understanding of the client goals and stakeholder priorities
- Drive the direction of the account and marketing strategy and inform internal and external stakeholders on progress
- Have a deep understanding of Circa products and services, how they connect to create a holistic marketing strategy, and ultimately achieve project/client goals
- Manage client expectations and ensure client satisfaction
- Be a proactive communicator, understand client concerns, manage client expectations, develop action plans to solve problems or take advantage of opportunities, and illustrate Circa’s value
- Keep a pulse on paid advertising, SEO, PR, and creative performance and be ready to communicate strategy and results with client
- Work with the team to provide the client insights that will help evolve the strategy
- Oversee project execution and meet all goals and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to four years of high-engagement client/account management (preferably tied to marketing)
- Three to four years of digital marketing management experience
- Proven experience generating results within large-scale, long-term, multi-channel campaigns (PPC, SEO, content marketing, etc.)
- A complete understanding of holistic marketing strategies and ability to execute across multiple channels
- Ability to lead marketing strategy discussions with clients
- Superior communication skills and ability to adapt during client conversations
- Higher Education and/or OPM experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other digital media platforms a plus
Salary and Benefits
As for benefits, we offer many!
- We offer a great 401k plan and match your contributions up to 4%.
- The cost of your health insurance is 50% covered by Circa.
- The cost of your dental insurance is 50% covered by Circa.
- Vision insurance is offered as well.
- We are proud to offer twelve weeks of paid parental leave (50% of your salary) any time you add a new member to your family if your state doesn’t offer paid parental leave.
- We go on team-wide retreats about every nine months so we can learn together and have some fun.
- Every year we’ll give you $1,500 to spend attending industry-relevant conferences or classes.
- Our team works on a flexible schedule and we try to limit meetings as much as possible. You can get your work done each day at the time that works best for you.
About Circa Interactive
Through innovative, creative and analytical solutions, our mission is to help higher education institutions achieve their marketing and student enrollment goals as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our team of 40, located in San Diego, CA, are committed to preserving brand integrity, amplifying program awareness, building thought leadership and generating high-quality inquiries for our partner institutions.