Posted 28 days ago
OnTheGoSystems is looking for a talented individual, who will manage our work with partners. You will respond to incoming partnership requests, initiate contact, analyze opportunities, manage content production and supervise results.
What you’ll do
You will work inside our marketing team, in cooperation with our development and support teams. You’ll need to analyze different cooperation opportunities, prioritize the best ones, manage their progress, and review the results.
You will plan projects for our content production team, so they can write, design and produce videos. Then, you’ll make sure that our partners deliver on their part and that the cooperation efforts pay off.
How we work
Everyone in OnTheGoSystems works remotely. We work in small teams, allow for flexibility, demand responsibility, and reward excellence.
We always prioritize marketing campaigns that benefit our clients and our partners. We know that this is the way to build lasting relationships. We never engage in link exchanges, spam and other short-term tactics. Instead, we build connections that last for years.
This job requires a unique combination of analytical thinking with creativity. We need candidates to be located in European time zone.
As a minimum, you should:
- have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- have outstanding communication skills (impeccable English is a must)
- understand mutual benefit agreements and have a strong ability to generate ROI
- be familiar with web analytics and be able to interpret data to pair with action and behavior
In addition, you need to excel in:
- Human relationships
- Project planning
What we offer
- This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your work space
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and access to our library
- Paid holidays
A few words about us
We’ve been around since 2008. We’ve been profitable from day one and we plan to keep it this way. Our clients are coming from all over the world, so we’re resilient. We are the makers of the popular WordPress plugins WPML and Toolset, which power over a million commercial websites. We’re proud to have an international team from many countries.