Posted about 1 year ago
Everything we do for our clients comes down to having the right business and technical knowledge and experience for every occasion. There are HR practices in place to support management and staff in their day-to-day business activities and are important to meet the organization's goal. As a People Operations Associate, you'll be at the heart of that goal.
You will provide support for the effective functioning of the key HR processes related to employee lifecycle, ensuring the provision of a legally compliant and digitally led service. You will be part of the People Operations team, to ensure that Axelerant People strategy is properly delivered. You will use your ability to follow a logical and systematic approach to issues, escalating matters where needed to your superiors, delivering with accuracy and in set timeframes.
- Supports a diverse variety of HR operations projects that range significantly in size and complexity.
- Implements the hiring / termination, mobility & onboarding processes along with relevant reporting requirements to internal & external stakeholders.
- Participates in workforce administration processes, including working time, leaves & absences, employees' data recording & reporting, hiring and termination process.
- Processes employees' data according to data privacy legal framework.
- Keeps up with labor legislation updates and alerts People Operations manager accordingly.
- Up to 2 years of relevant working experience in all areas of an HR transactional environment for a large and complex organization, with focus on electronic submission of the necessary documentation to local authorities
- Demonstrated knowledge of Indian labour law
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to work in a high volume and demanding environment with proven capacity to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and relationship skills including the capacity to successfully relate to various organisational roles which include verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business operations monitoring, management practices and principles, human resources management trends
- Evidence of an effective team player with a capacity to be flexible, motivated and participate in the HR Operations team.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and trainings.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistancewe'll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.