Posted about 1 year ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a People Operations Generalist
to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are seeking a People Operations Generalist who is passionate about building a world class people function supporting a completely distributed global workforce. You will own many key areas for our team while also having the flexibility in your role to work on many career building projects. Come join a fabulous people team as we reimagine work at a growing, dynamic company.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll bring:
- Own and administer InVision’s HRIS System, Paylocity, including maintaining employee information, making system changes, troubleshooting and completing frequent audits to ensure information accuracy.
- Process global promotion and job changes while communicating with employees, managers and partnering teams such as payroll.
- Own and administer InVision’s timekeeping system for multi-state, non-exempt employees. Assisting payroll team with timecard reviews and reporting.
- Support managers and employees during employee offboarding ensuring flawless communication and execution.
- Have a full understanding of the people technology integrations that stem from Paylocity and audit frequently to ensure they are functioning as expected.
- Heavy employee support for day to day questions for a global population of 800+ employees.
- Work with the team on employment compliance, such as EEO-1 reporting.
- Provide generalist support to assist with new programs and projects.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.
- Strong HR generalist experience including partnering with payroll teams
- Experience supporting a multi-state, global organization
- Paylocity experience a plus
- Be a true generalist willing to pitch in wherever help is needed on the people team
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a passion for thinking creatively and continuous improvement
- Experience in high growth startup environment
- Self-starter, problem solver and a highly organized task master
- Passion for supporting InVisioners around the globe and communicating people programs effectively
- 3+ years HR (or similar) experience required
The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.