Posted about 1 year ago
We're on the lookout an Enterprise Support Engineer to join our growing team that is serious on pursuing one goal: Making our customers awesome! Here at Atlassian, we help teams turn ideas into reality with our world-class collaboration tools.
Our Enterprise Support Engineers hit that sweet spot between a technical and customer facing role and focus on providing advanced support and product expertise to our largest customers. You will be part of a passionate team of talented engineers across the globe, all united by their customer centric mindset and love of solving the deepest, gnarliest tech problems out there.
You will lead and participate in customer facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details.
In this role:
- You will wow our customers and partners by providing quality and timely support
- You will function as a lead level III support engineer working on our most important customer accounts
- You will work with other team members in Austin and other Atlassian offices globally
- You will become one of our team of specialists improving our support capabilities, capacity, and quality for our largest and most sophisticated customers
- You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and solving problems across one-to-many Atlassian products
On your first day, we'll expect that:
- 3+ years of experience in support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community
- Deep knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Linux, OS X, and/or Windows)
- Deep understanding of networks and relevant technologies, including proxies, load balancers, LDAP, Active Directory, and SSL
- Understanding of application server technologies (e.g. Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, etc.)
- Experience with SQL databases
More about our team
The team is filled with customer focused individuals that champion and support industry-leading products that are used by a growing list of customers globally. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer's experience, the quality of our product, the benefit of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. When problems seem the hardest we are at our best, we work harder to find the root cause and a solution. We are a combination of passion and persistence. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience our products. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and all about providing legendary service to our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.