Posted about 1 year ago
Principal Success Manager's (Account Director's) are the ultimate Datorama advocate in front of the client, and the client advocate internally within Datorama. Principal Success Manager's focus on building strong working relationships with clients and proactively supporting activities that promote overall customer satisfaction, increased product adoption, renewals, and up-sells. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams including Sales and Product Management to accelerate usage that in turn delivers true value for our clients.
· Establish consultative and trusted relationships with Datorama clients
· Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
· Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent delivery process across all clients
· Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
· Conduct quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
· Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
· Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
· Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and value delivery
· Drive value and in turn up sell opportunities into Datorama’s existing client base
· Develop best practices and process strategies across teams
· Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage Datorama to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
· University degree .
· Experience of proven success managing client relationships in digital/SaaS technology or consulting experience in high-tech or advertising/marketing environment
· Demonstrated success working with agency customers and growing their business
· Hands on leadership and skills to gain instant credibility with our clients and internal teams
· Solid commercial and financial awareness of complex measurement and metrics for customer retention and up sell
· A true passion for delivering a ‘best-in-class’ customer experience
· Previous commercial experience within the SaaS sector
· Superior client service and relationship skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Deep expertise in data analytics
· Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
Fluency in French and English Languages.
About Datorama, a Salesforce Company
Datorama’s marketing intelligence platform transforms the way marketers optimize their marketing performance, business impact, and customer loyalty.
With Datorama, customers can:
• Automatically connect all their disparate marketing tools and reports in one centralized place
• Access and act on the right cross-channel KPIs, dashboards, reports and AI-powered insights
• Optimize and report on every investment, performance, and outcome across the customer journey
Datorama powers marketing intelligence for thousands of brands, agencies and publishers globally including IBM, Nike, Ticketmaster, Viacom, and Neo@Ogilvy, helping them make smarter marketing decisions every day.
Datorama has a global presence and was recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor and ranks #35 on the Deloitte Fast 500 list. Learn more about how we can help
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.