Posted 9 months ago
Atlassian is the leading solution provider for agile teams of all sizes. As Principal Product Manager, Agile at Scale, you will shape the Agile at Scale vision for Portfolio for Jira, Jira and Confluence.
Portfolio for Jira is the place where teams of teams plan roadmaps, manage dependencies, evolve plans as changes occur, and communicate progress to project stakeholders. Portfolio for Jira 3.0 isnt your average roadmapping product. Instead of disjointed, static, and closed ways of creating project plans and roadmaps, Portfolio is an open, shared, and dynamic method of creating plans based on real-time data in Jira Software. It allows you to proactively navigate pitfalls and continually adapt plans based on changing variables, helping teams commit to work and deliver on time. It is a key part of a comprehensive Atlassian scaled agile solution offering.
On your first day, well expect you to have:
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Strong technical background to understand and prioritise the needs of developers and can shape the vision for a strong technology platform - youre a PM by trade, but love enjoy diving into great technical ideas from time to time
- Ability to prioritise among opportunities, balance the needs of a diverse set of external and internal stakeholders of our platform and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- You love obsessing over your users, and working directly with design and engineering to craft delightful experiences
- You are a strategic thinker (but can get down in the weeds too) with great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Be able to help define the product vision to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking. Youre comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organisation. Youll make sure were all on the same page.
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities.
Its great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience with product management in an enterprise environment or developing software with large scale teams, so you know what its like to run agile projects in a complex environment
- Built apps or integrations for any of Atlassians products, or have been a startup founder so you have first-hand experience in building something new from scratch
- Have lead Product teams previously
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.