Posted 11 months ago
MuleSoft sits at the heart of all convergent technologies trends (SaaS, big data, APIs, microservices, etc.), and our developers are tackling some of the most challenging problems in technology today.
As a Software Engineer at MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company, you will work on a small SCRUM team to drive the development of modular, composable, and maintainable microservices to expose the functionality of the Anypoint Platform to customers and allow us to scale platform usage around the world. Our teams own mission-critical aspects of a rapidly growing, globally distributed Identity and Access Management platform, in the cloud an on premises, and, as such, you will have an incredible amount of impact on the current state and future direction of our product, with visibility throughout the organization and a significant opportunity to take ownership.
Passionate about being part of our Ohana? Here is what we are searching for in you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 3+ years of relevant experience
- Track Record of being a top performer in current and past roles
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with at least one programming language (Java, Node.js, C++, C#, Ruby, Python)
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven / npm and IntelliJ IDEA / WebStorm
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in the Identity Management space: OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML 2.0 (A plus, not required).
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- At least (7) years of software engineering experience
- Master of Java or Node.js and experience developing and tuning highly available server-side applications
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- REST APIs and general API design
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience building highly scalable, distributed systems
- Experience delivering and owning web scale data systems in production.
What you’ll achieve:
Become comfortable with MuleSoft tools and processes by partnering with a member of your team to ramp up effectively
Consult with internal stakeholders in product and DevOps on best practices and standards within MuleSoft
Start cutting code!
Work with the team to deliver more significant, longer-term, or larger-scale projects
Participate in at least one major platform release
Take operational ownership of services you have delivered to production
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.