Posted about 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Serve as Red Hat's recognized technology leader for financial services industry (FSI) sales activities in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region with specific focus on presales to market-leading customers and partners in FSI. The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Principal Solutions Architect to join us in Singapore. In this role, you will work on strategic opportunities that require extra attention within key accounts by partnering with Sales management to provide additional support to the Sales team. To that end, you’ll need to have excellent technical, communication, and people skills. You will also be responsible for generating new leads through social media and by speaking at target industry conferences. As the lead Red Hat’s evangelist in the region, you will assist key policy makers and other authorities in the federal and other regulatory bodies to understand the merits of open solutions when defining IT frameworks and regulations in the FSI vertical. As a Principal Solutions Architect, you will be focused on solutions involving the full portfolio of Red Hat’s offerings, specifically in the FSI vertical. Your exemplary leadership in being the custodian of the Red Hat Multiplier values (connect, extend trust, be transparent, collaborate, and promote inclusive meritocracy) will be a critical factor to your success.
- Engage with Red Hat's field employees, customers, and partners to explain our technology vision in the FSI vertical in a manner that helps build commitment to this vision and promote adoption of our technology solutions
- Mentor and set the technical direction for sales, marketing, partner, and alliance managers and other support associates who are carrying out the APAC FSI go-to-market strategy
- Support specific FSI customer accounts in developing and enhancing their architecture strategy using Red Hat's technology, associates, and solutions approaches
- Support the development of an FSI go-to-market strategy with the APAC FSI Sales Director, Global FSI vertical team, key stakeholders of the Products and Technologies (PNT) team, regional sales executives, and the Global Services and partner teams to deliver consistent and focused field implementation
- Partner with the Sales Enablement team in the APAC Office of Technology (AOT) to develop programs that continually enhance and improve the industry knowledge and solutions selling skills in support of the global FSI industry vertical
- Collaborate with the Corporate Marketing team to articulate customer messaging and to help provide insight on where Red Hat can add meaningful business value
- Build C-level relationships with Red Hat's customers and partners that result in deeper loyalty to Red Hat and broader adoption of Red Hat's solutions
- Play an active leadership role as a member of Red Hat's field technical community
- Work across the region to mentor and coach senior and principal solutions architects
- Align with Global HQ and FSI teams in individual regions to promote the best business and technology practices in APAC
- Collaborate with the Global CTO office, partners, and others regions; learn and deliver innovative best practices through sample proposals, reference architecture, sponsored projects, and presentations across the sales and Solutions Architecture (SA) teams in APAC regarding the Red Hat's value proposition in the FSI vertical
- 15+ years of enterprise computing experience, including an understanding of common enterprise computing issues and Red Hat's ability to provide solutions in these areas
- 10+ years of experience engaging customers in the FSI vertical, proposing vertical-specific use cases and solutions; experience working in a bank or the FSI sector is a plus
- Deep understanding of the business process within the FSI vertical and ability to discuss industry-specific vision and problem domain
- Solid understanding of the modern cloud, DevOps, application, and infrastructure architecture models and tools
- Significant experience implementing CTO and enterprise architecture (EA) strategy and skills across governance, project management office (PMO), software development life cycle (SDLC), and risk management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to meet with and present to C-level executives
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate the value of Red Hat's solutions portfolio across technologies and offerings, including platform, middleware, application development, cloud, virtualization, and services
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.