Posted about 1 year ago
Atlassian is growing fast and we are looking for a Principal Technical Analyst (aka a Principal Service Enablement Engineer) to join our Customers Support and Success team.
You will play a pivotal role in exponentially scaling Atlassian's legendary service. You will be the conduit between our technology partners, ecosystems teams and customer facing teams by helping us to form a strong, collaborative partnership that in turn builds a better product.
You will be partnering with a strong global team to improve our ability to prevent customer issues and help teams around the world be more successful with Atlassian solutions.
What you'll do:
- Develop strong partnerships with leaders across the business to align strategy and tactics of product and operations
- Ensure that Atlassian's products continue to grow and evolve while delivering legendary support to our customers
- Dig beyond the data to provide actionable recommendations to product teams that help improve the customer experience
- Build, negotiate, and manage complex initiatives to prevent or eliminate friction in our products and services
- Collaborate with product and support leaders to ensure support engineers are prepared for product change and measure its success
- Act as the voice of the customer and support advocate in a highly agile software development environment
- Travel to Sydney, Amsterdam, Austin, or other remote locations periodically to work with team members to collaborate on strategy, tactics, and execution of initiatives
To be successful in this team we'd love it if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of experience as an analyst in software development, service delivery, or customer support
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical degree strongly preferred
- Great interpersonal skills, balanced with an attitude to seek first, and understand perspectives
- Strong with SQL analysis and data visualization to show why something is important to product and support leadership
- Proven track record of developing initiatives and using data to drive clear prioritization of issues and development of strategy
- Ability to overcome challenges and drive initiatives to completion
- Resilient and adaptive mindset to manage challenge and seize opportunity
- Strong sense of curiosity, humor, and empathy
- Excellent in verbal and written communications with a strong grasp of communicating effective stories with data