Posted about 1 year ago
The technical support team never loses sight of the importance of having fun and maintaining a work/life balance. The team nurtures a ‘start-up culture’ that keeps us focused on speed, excellence, and unrivalled “Customer Wow”, which ultimately fuels our customers’ success. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Proactive Monitoring Engineer is a customer-focused expert and is responsible for Salesforce.com's handling and execution of high severity cases as well as implementing and finding ways to prevent customer issues through proactive support and monitoring.
This position, as part of the Global Support organization, has primary technical support responsibilities for an assigned account portfolio, maintaining a single-minded focus to ensure clients are incredibly satisfied with Salesforce's suite of products by becoming a Salesforce Marketing Cloud application and platform expert.
As a Proactive Monitoring Engineer, you'll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Meet with Customers to understand and capture their business context and requirements for monitoring
- Provide second level expertise and coaching to other Engineers on the team
- Provide expert-level technical support to high touch clients
- Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in Salesforce
- Define follow-through and action plans to case resolution
- Manage client support cases on a daily basis
- Manage escalations and expectations for both the client and Internal personnel
- Assist clients in optimizing their use of the application platform via work flow guidance or by identifying automation, proactive monitoring, and integration opportunities
- May require shift work outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends as this role is an on-call position
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills engage with our top Customers
- Experience in Customer facing role in Japanese
- Action oriented with strong organizational, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, fast learner, and resourceful
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally on a global scale
- Strong technical aptitude in support of learning Salesforce Marketing Cloud application and solutions
- Dependable, motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Internet development technologies (HTML, XML, API, SQL etc.) is required
- 2-3 years prior experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and its technologies is desired
- Certified Email Marketing Specialist
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud and its technologies
- Proven experience or expertise in the following: Database and relational data structures; Large scale, multi-tenant production environments; API Programming or Software Development; Software Design Lifecycle
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.