Posted about 1 month ago
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, a publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences.
More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel-related products and services.
lastminute.com Product Design team is looking for a new colleague!
Experience is definitely important, but we’re looking for a person with the right mindset: proactive, motivated, design lover, friendly, team player and an honest and good human being.
As a product designer, you:
- Handle product ideas end to end. You will be empowered to own and manage initiatives from product discovery, research, prototyping, iteration, user testing to delivery and continuous improvements.
- Design mobile first, obviously. We’re mainly looking for someone to work for the web product, but mobile app experience is a plus.
- You solve tasks, identify problems and propose solutions
- Will be part of a cross-functional team, with its own rituals. Plus you’ll be part of the Product Design team who you can rely on to share and collect feedback.
- Aim for the top. Help the team revamp the entire product from a UI/UX perspective. Help us compete with the best!
- Challenge EVERYTHING.
- You LOVE being a designer and aim for pixel perfection
- You’re passionate about your job in its true meaning.
- ex: You'd miss some sleep as you can't stop thinking about a difficult UX challenge.
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing great UX and UI solutions, having worked on initiatives end to end from Product Discovery to continuous improvements
- You have humility. We want to work with people who can truly collaborate and help each other.
- Knowing how to communicate is definitely important, but if you’re not super confident, don’t worry, it’s something we can help you develop.
- English is a must! You should be fluent at it.
- Open-minded and hungry for knowledge.
- FUN! (this one is copied from Twitter)
On top of all that, we use Figma to work, and our design team is spread across 4 countries, Spain, Italy, Poland, and Germany. If you think we’re a fit and that we could have fun together, please let us know by applying for the position