Posted over 1 year ago
15Five are looking for a Product Designer with enterprise product experience to join one of our three cross-functional core product teams.
Do you consider yourself a team player? Does joining a high-growth startup with a world class culture excite you? 15Five has a unique opportunity to expand our Product team with this key role reporting to the VP of Product.
This opportunity is available in our New York, Raleigh, or San Francisco office. Remote applicants also encouraged from the US, Netherlands, Poland, Ukraine, or the UK. To enable close collaboration with your team in different timezones, your working hours must include 10am - 2pm ET at least 4 days per week.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Research, and other key stakeholders to contribute to the creation, development, and iteration of features that your squad is responsible for
- Work closely with your squad's Product Manager (alongside UX Research and People Science) to understand customer needs and problems
- Create user flows, prototypes and designs that help solve those problems
- Articulate your design process and decisions to internal stakeholders
- Advocate for exceptional design and design thinking across our organization. Present your vision of the user experience in a compelling way that gets the everyone excited to work towards it.
DESIRED IMPACT BY THE 3 MONTH MARK:
- Complete 15Fives new-hire onboarding and job-specific training for the Product Design role.
- Gain clarity on expectations of your role and understand Best-Self Management.
- Identify needs for your team and role and build out your OKRs for the quarter.
- Start building the foundation of strong relationships with your squad.
- Deepen knowledge around the your squad's features, best practices and research.
- Partner closely with your squad Product Manager and start contributing towards the prioritized projects on the roadmap.
- Understand and familizarize yourself with our target customers and get to know their needs and behaviors.
DESIRED IMPACT BY THE 6 MONTH MARK:
- Regularly design and ship new features or enhancements with your squad.
- Leverage your strengths on a daily basis.
- Contribute to the Design discipline and proposed initiatives to improve team processes, tools and content.
- Deepen knowledge around the whole 15Five product, best practices and research.
- Contribute to the growth of our team by interviewing and training new Designers
DESIRED IMPACT BY THE 12 MONTH MARK:
- You are key player in your squad to drive forward the roadmap.
- Have developed a partnership with your Squad Product Manager and contributed towards the future vision and roadmap for your key functional areas.
- Having executed on the major Squad initiatives, you see the impact to our customers' via NPS and other key engagement KPIs.
- Deepen relationships and understanding with our target customers.
- Discover your Zone of Genius and embody your Best-Self.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- At least 3+ of experience doing Product or UX design work
- A strong, diverse portfolio of cross-platform product design
- Experience using interactive prototypes to communicate your ideas
- You enjoy working with and designing data dense systems. You have a passion and proven experience of creating intuitive and beautiful designs
- Experience working successfully with a distributed team
- Experience using Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision or other comparable design and prototyping tools.
15 FIVE UNIVERSAL ATTRIBUTES
- Openness to vulnerability, self-reflection and receiving radically candid feedback to grow personally and professionally
- Curious and committed to innovation and continuous learning and growth
- Self-motivated, self-responsible and self-accountable
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, weve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves peoples lives, whether theyre an employee or a customer.
Were excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyones unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about whats important to us.
How we work
Our people and culture