Posted 9 months ago
Product Designer (UX/UI)
Design and build for millions of renters
Build things that people love. ABODO is a product that influences the way people find and list apartments every day. Working on ABODO means shipping products that truly impact the nation, whether you’re taking a whiteboard idea to market or designing accessible, intuitive user experiences. At ABODO, you’ll work with top minds in technology, be rewarded for your original thinking, and unlock growth for your career. Join us and make a difference in how people find places to live.
Who you are
As a member of our team, you’ll bring a mix of strong product design experience, “Design-Thinking” methodologies, design-system knowledge, talent, expertise, and innovative product insights to the role. You’ll balance a rigorous user-centric perspective with the ability to make bold decisions and move the product forward in a fast-paced development environment. You’ll have a direct impact on product strategy, roadmaps, and the detailed design of new experiences.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Product and Development team to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Research, design, and prototype new features and products across Web, iOS and Android
- Design and analyze A/B tests across multiple platforms
- Conduct and synthesize user research on an ongoing basis
- Including automated feedback surveys, one on one user interviews, evaluative and generative research
- Conduct in-depth quantitative analysis of the user experience via analytics tools, and understand that quantitative research in-context with qualitative research gathered through traditional user research.
- Be involved in iterative rollout and project management decision-making
- Research and design tools for internal use to increase efficiency across departments
Skills we’re looking for
- Ability to effectively design for multiple platforms
- Analytical/statistical knowledge for quantitative research
- User research
- Ability to work autonomously
- Prototyping across multiple fidelity levels
- Ability to determine the appropriate fidelity level for a given prototype
- Ability to ingest critique and quickly iterate
- Ability to communicate design decisions with stakeholders
- Execute in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience in GA or other analytics tools
- Experience moderating user research
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Experience in sketch/illustrator