Posted 11 months ago
Product Designer (UX/UI) – Jibble.io
- Remote Worldwide
About the Product Designer position
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of engineers, product managers, marketing, sales and business professionals that is passionate about simplifying HR in South East Asia across industry segments, including retail, food & beverage, legal, hospital, manufacturing, construction, tech and others.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need and advocate for them.
You’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs that help businesses and their employees to do their best work with transparency and ease.
You will work closely with product managers, engineers, marketeers in order to understand requirements, design & validate prototypes and turn these into development ready visuals. The majority of your time will be spent on low and high-fidelity prototypes and visuals but you will also ben involved with research (e.g. user interviews), as well as improving our design standards.
At the moment we are working with long term contractors, so as the first full time design hire you will influence our team’s design practices and build the design standards for this growing team.
- You’ll work together with product managers, engineers & marketeers to take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Develop high-level storyboards to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for discussion.
- Create wireframes & prototypes
- Validate & test existing features as well as prototypes for actionable feedback & improvement
- Create development ready designs (together with graphic/ui designers)
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers, and others to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some
- Identify & coordinate research to be done in order to make data-driven decisions.
- Facilitate customer interviews where necessary
- You have at least 2+ years experience in designing web and mobile applications.
- You have deep experience in UX and UI development
- You have the ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build’)
- You’re fluent in English and possess outstanding communication skills. You should be able to pitch, articulate and clarify your designs decisions.
- You have excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
As A Product Designer at Jibble you’ll get:
- To learn and work with a lean, experienced international team who started and grew multiple tech startups
- A competitive salary
- To report to senior management directly
- Experience with all sides of the business, the role is versatile and there are plenty of growth opportunities internally
- A flexible work environment. Although we have an office space, we want you to be as productive as you can be. Work from anywhere you want, we care about output