Posted 5 months ago
We’ve built a company that’s into our 8th year and really growing. We go fast, and our customers love us. Thousands of MSPs (Managed Services Providers (IT Folks)) all over the world rely on our platform for their entire business operations.
We are building an up-and-coming Remote Machine Management (RMM) platform against established players with upwards of a decade head start against us.
“Out with the old, in with the new”
Help us bring modern technology and design to these extremely powerful and dynamic web based tools to make the life of a technician or business manager more fun! (really, more fun.)
What You'll Be Doing:
– Know customer needs through research (interviews, feedback, etc)
– Own all “specs” that get into the dev pipeline for completeness and accuracy and make sure the team understands what we are building and why
– Help mature our product lines and vet new product/feature suggestions
– Help push UI and UX improvements in our platform
– Assess competition by comparing products – be an expert with respect to the competition
– Work with existing consultants and power users to work their ideas into the roadmap
– Be an interface for feature suggestions between our teams, and the inbound suggestions from users
– Interface with the Development team as they put the feature together and launch it
– Be highly available in slack and on zoom to help unblock any product question
– Guide product decisions with ROI analysis
– Own performance and usage metrics for newly released features
– Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
– Own the relationship between us and integration partners where it comes to product
– Help find and vet new integrations and partners to work with
– Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
– Salaried position designed to grow with the company
– We want this to be your dream job – but we need your help (tell us how)
– We are currently a dispersed team working from home and a few regional hubs (Seattle, Bellevue, Bay Area). (WeWork)
– We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage and 401(k).
What We're Looking For:
– Industry experience a major bonus, at least adjacent experience is required (MSP, IT Consulting, Enterprise IT, etc)
– 3+ years of hands-on product building experience
– Passionate about user experience, flows, good software
– No specific education necessary. (really.)
– Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and electronic.
– You care — which means sometimes putting yourself out there for a customer experiencing pain.
– Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
– You’re kind and wily (in a good way).
How to Get Hired by Us:
Send us an email to [email protected] – just demonstrate that you are an individual, you have a personality, you enjoy life, and you enjoy good work. Maybe tell us about your favorite feature in an RMM. And please include a resume. 🙂
SyncroMSP is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay: DOE. Let’s Talk.