Posted 5 months ago
San Francisco, CA (or Remote)
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. Content Analytics is the only end-to-end eCommerce solution combining analytics, content management and reporting all in one platform. We understand the complexity of eCommerce management, so we built our platform to simplify the process, with everything you need to manage all of your products, and ultimately, increase revenues. We’re helping Dorel, J&J, Mattel, PepsiCo, P&G, Mattel and many more stay at the forefront of eCommerce. Learn more at www.contentanalyticsinc.com. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do.
- Content Analytics is looking for an Product Manager to build and scale the Content Analytics Platform.
- The role requires high levels of technical & business skills – including strong understanding of eCommerce technologies and Enterprise Data Analytics Products.
- We are looking for a product manager with a technical or eCommerce background with the highest level of customer obsession to join a highly talented product team.
- Strong judgment and communication skills, long term technical vision, and continuous focus on product, technology and operational excellence are essential for the success in this role.
- As a team member, you will take responsibility for problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives and developing best practices.
- You will demonstrate cross-functional leadership and teamwork to accomplish your goals.
- In addition, you will play a role in defining processes and methods to improve the productivity of the entire team.
- You will identify and initiate investigations of new technologies, prototype and test solutions for product features that deliver an exceptional user experience.
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Must have shipped at least one enterprise or consumer facing product
- Experience taking projects from initiation through launch
- Experience with low fidelity wire-framing and prototyping
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and comfortable working with data
- A strong track record of delivery on large, cross-functional projects
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering, Design or related technical discipline combined with business skills
- Startup experience
- Experience with SQL, Python or other programming/scripting languages
- Design thinking and/or lean startup knowledge
- Knowledge of machine learning
- Understanding of software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and development operations
Content Analytics is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation