Posted 2 months ago
Equips enables people to do their best work. Join as the sole product person on our development team to help us organize and ship high-quality product releases, share what we’re building with the rest of the organization (and customers!), and ensure very high customer satisfaction. In short: do the best work of your career!
Equips is an innovative, fast-paced company that is solving big problems in equipment management and service for financial and healthcare institutions. We pride ourselves on serving our customers both internal and external. Our core values of Do the Right Thing, Drive to Excellence, Impact Player and Positive Beat are the foundation of how we operate, both as a team and in the interest of our customers. We offer a relaxed and flexible work environment with fun events along with supporting community outreach programs! It is an exciting time to come on board as we have just finished rebuilding the foundations of our core platform using cutting edge tech—now we need someone to manage the product from a holistic perspective and ensure that we support our customers’ need for top of the line equipment maintenance solutions. That’s where you come in; we need an empathetic and energetic product expert to join our team and help us execute some big visions. This opportunity is right for someone who want to have a meaningful impact on people’s lives.
- You have prior experience working in a product role, preferably with experience conducting market and user research
- You are skilled in modern product management and product measurement techniques
- Your ownership mindset drives you to do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful
- You possess a keen intuition for great software and are able to dabble in product design
- You are good at writing, planning, and organizing
- You have experience working remotely
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with stakeholders and customers to identify and refine emerging needs and trends
- Create and maintain metrics to determine how well we’re serving our customers
- Write product deliverable specifications, release notes, and customer-facing education/documentation
- Translate large roadmap items into refined multi-discipline project specifications and create delivery milestones
- Work hard, play, and learn