Posted 5 months ago
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
sMedia is looking for a results-driven Product Manager that will be responsible for managing our product development process and will spearhead ideation and development of new features.
- Manage from concept, to design, production, testing, and support
- Prioritization, planning, feature development, design, UX, and analytics
- Product insight and help drive product roadmap
- Ideation and development of new features
- Communicate the strategy to all the relevant participants and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate the why behind products being built
- Interact with pods that consist of developers, analysts, and design
Skills & Qualifications:
- Tech Savvy, needs to be able to operate in a tech space
- Strong understanding of product development and UX
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Strong customer relationship skills with excellent verbal and written skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
What It Means To Be Successful In This Position?
- Make active contributions to achieve team goals and successes
- Proactive Approach – self starter that finds ways to increase efficiencies
- Strong team player, ability to build positive and collaborative relationships within the organization and with customer personnel.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Fierce Pool Table Battles and Team Outings
- Casual Dress Code – We’re all about comfort!
- Competitive benefits package
- Fluid work hours and vacations. Night owls are welcome
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Work from anywhere – office, home or favorite coffee shop… Your call!
- We Give Back
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.