Posted 3 months ago
25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud. Help us make it 100%!
- We're the premier user testing provider for mobile games - we help game studios worldwide make the best games they possibly can.
- We've built technology that modifies iOS and Android games on the binary level to add screencast recording, security features and instructions.
- We're bootstrapped and profitable, with 300+ paying customers and 2'000'000+ testers.
We want to hire our first Product Manager (f/m/d) to help us discover future customer needs and shape the product strategy at PlaytestCloud.
- Define and lead a Product strategy and roadmap
- Regularly speak with customers to identify requirements and pain points
- Spec out new features and draft mockups
- Work together with our Engineering department and help break down features into Engineering tickets
- Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, executives, sales, marketing and customers.
- Support marketing in building content and website/promotional materials
- We're looking to hire somebody in 50%-75% part time
- Product Management Experience in a B2B software product company
- Excellent writing skills: presentations & feature descriptions
- You have (near) native spoken and written English skills. German is not required for the role.
- Experience working with business and enterprise customers
- Analytical and creative skills
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study
- Located within ±2 hours of the Europe/Berlin time zone
- Amazing co-workers, share things you've learned within the team and vice-versa
- Flexible hours - we just care that you get your work done, not what hours you're around for
- Budget for your own professional development (e-learning, conference visits, …)
- Work from anywhere close to the GMT+2 time zone, even after COVID is over.
- If you want to move to Germany: Visa assistance and budget for German language classes
At PlaytestCloud, we welcome diversity and believe everyone should have a fair chance at setting the high score. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everybody who works here or with us, regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion (or lack thereof), political affiliation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status or any other protected characteristics. Join us and make the future of mobile gaming diverse, inclusive, and exciting.
Do you need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying. We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and PlaytestCloud.