Posted 5 months ago
Product Manager, Growth
- San Francisco, CA – Remote OK
POWr is in search of a Product Manager to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers. At POWr, we embrace a fast-moving, high energy, and ever-improving environment.
We are looking for a passionate person with at least 2 years of experience growing a SaaS product in a product management capacity. You’ll be working closely with the other product owners on defining the POWr roadmap and managing our 2-week sprints in JIRA.
- Free daily lunch! + all the snacks you could ever imagine
- 401k + free financial advising
- Medical and Dental plans
- Unlimited PTO and WFH days
- Free weekly code school. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of web development if you’re interested in joining our free weekly class.
- Annual overnight retreat to our favorite animal sanctuary hostel
- Access to our rooftop office in the heart of the Financial district, equipped with a classic startup game room and large outdoor patio
- Own the growth team’s roadmap. You get the right ideas on the roadmap, appropriately score and prioritize them and measure the success of each completed project.
- Research new product and growth opportunities and lead brainstorming sessions to ensure we always have high-impact ideas in our Jira and on our roadmap.
- Manage the growth team’s bi-weekly sprints. You will be in charge of making sure our engineers and designers are working on the right projects.
- Write detailed product requirements for all prioritized tasks and work closely with the engineering team on sizing and architecting each project appropriately.
- Guide our UX team in their research and give continuous feedback on mockups and user flows to create a stellar user experience and drive growth with compelling designs and experiences.
- Work closely with customer support and customer success both in gathering customer feedback and conducting product demos to educate the teams on recent product updates.
- Optimize the hell out of our pricing and conversions and come up with creative ways to move our core metrics in the right direction.
- 2+ years product management experience
- Experience leveraging product analytics (SQL knowledge is a plus) and running product experiments
- Experience using JIRA and managing Scrum-like Sprints
- Expert understanding of core SaaS business metrics like churn, retention, conversions, etc.
- Experience leading a software product team and its roadmap
- Understanding and passion for helping SMBs grow their business online
Remote candidates (US only) are welcome to apply.