Posted 9 months ago
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
As Product Manager you’ll be responsible for making product decisions and executing on delivering world-class e-commerce features. You’ll work closely with our Store and Shopper teams to help our store owners bring valuable features to market for their customers.
We’re looking for teammates who are resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems and loves diving into the details. The ReCharge platform is growing quickly and we need a creative and resourceful integrator who will actively listen for problems and then accelerate the team towards solving.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Vue.js, Snowflake, Matillion
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Understand our customer’s business goals and deliver features to help them grow.
- Deliver solutions for complex multivariable problems - that our customers will love.
- Investigate and create the feature product roadmap and design-build-adoption lifecycle.
- Define detailed product requirements and enhancements for short and long-term releases.
- Identify and define core issues that customers face, conduct user research and own features across the entire lifecycle through deployment.
- Assess opportunity, project feasibility, approach, scope.
- Make trade-offs in market fit, usability, cost, and performance.
- Drive initiatives through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and thorough, insightful analysis of results post-launch
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams across the company to build new features or update existing ones at scale.
- Figure out ways to get products into the hands of customers to get feedback quickly.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 4+ years of product management experience for a software product, B2B, B2B2C, or B2C SaaS platform preferred
- 4+ years of experience as a product owner on agile development teams
- Demonstrated ability to turn high level ideas and requirements into technical specifications
- Experience working with software engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration
- Entrepreneurial, start-up mindset, "Roll-up-your-sleeves" attitude
- Experience owning and delivering high-impact software products
- Ability to understand, evaluate and discuss technical areas, proficient with SQL queries
- Strategic mindset with the ability to plan for the future while focusing on execution today
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence product and team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Exceptional communication skills with customers, colleagues, and executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired