Posted over 1 year ago
DataRobot believes that automation of data science workflows will transform not only the data analysis and business intelligence industries, but every
industry. The increased accuracy and radically decreased costs that automated machine learning brings will allow every enterprise to be an AI-driven enterprise.
We are seeking an extremely talented Product Manager to help our team of world-class data scientists, designers, engineers, and executives bring the power of automated machine learning to all users through seamless integration with the partner ecosystem.
Product managers at DataRobot capture, synthesize, and communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a no-excuses emphasis on execution. Day to day, you will work with engineers and designers to define requirements and stories, with marketers to clarify product positioning and messaging, and with customers to make sure DataRobot continues to serve and delight them release over release. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, often working with the sales channel and key customers. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, and high levels of customer interaction.
If you enjoy the diversity of working with many solutions of the ecosystem, from data platforms, to business intelligence and RPA and would like an opportunity to shape the direction of a product, this is a great opportunity.
- Responsible for all aspects of product management related to the development of successful solutions for DataRobot and its partners.
- Identify opportunities, build relationships with partners, assess needs, define a product roadmap and associated product requirements.
- Be hands on with DataRobot and partner products to experience, adjust and demo the end-to-end user experience.
- Work with the engineering team to represent the customer and deliver on your product roadmap.
- Act as an effective liaison between product teams and marketing / sales team to ensure successful go-to-market and product uptake.
- The ideal candidate will understand the challenges and complexities of enterprise ecosystems of data and analytic solutions.
- 3+ years of software product management or related discipline with proven results.
- Proven ability to break down and execute on complex business-critical projects according to plan
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Excellent soft skills
- Data science or predictive analytics experience
- Experience with building product integrations with third-party products
- RPA domain expertise
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.