Posted 8 months ago
Is product marketing through epic content your thing?
We are hiring a talented professional at ease in the world of content and product marketing whos looking to jumpstart his/her career.
Twenty years ago, Salesforce started a revolution that the industry now calls cloud computing. Our marketing team inspired, evangelized, and helped drive this revolution. By joining our French marketing team, you will drive the next generation of cloud computing technologies impacting all industries and all businesses. With your innovative product marketing skills, you will help create, inspire, and market our applications and platform.
As Product Marketing & Industry Content Lead for the French market, your role will be to define our positioning Innovation within a specific industry or directly to our key customers, and deploy impactful marketing experience through inspirational and original content:
· Define the best content industry strategy across our salesforce ecosystem in France (Customer investment, Trailblazers community, Experts, Partners, etc.)
· Select the right content to post on the right marketing channels with the Audience team web, blog, campaigns, social media, email, print and in-person events... in according with the various buying stages TOFU, MOFU, BOFU.
· Create relevant messaging for buyers persona, and decline in content types presentations, e-books, customer stories, videos, articles...and deliver it in the right way to conferences or customer meetings working with the event team
· Design, build and tell the visionary story to inspire our Trailblazers community, Customers, Partners and Employees (support team enablement and deliver great content on our Salesforce Innovation Center and other key events)
While always keeping in mind the goal of strengthening our position in a specific industry and foster new business.
This role requires you to work at the same time on high level thinking as well as get into minute details such as reviewing a localized asset or coming up with email subject lines for campaign emails. In addition, you will take into account messaging on Salesforce strategic partnership ecosystem and Customer Marketing program.
You will collaborate with sales teams, product tram and all marketing functions (local, EMEA-wide and global) such as public relations, campaigns and events to provide the most relevant content and help distribute it through the relevant channels. Successful candidates will be able to create both compelling buyers and industry content, and marketing messages which are the most impactful for France.
· Does a fast-paced, high growth company sound like a great environment to work in?
· Are you curious and passionate about redefining the customer experience with cloud, mobile, social, analytics, AI and IoT technologies?
· Are you comfortable to deliver pitch and demo to customers and C-level?
· Are you at ease in the world of product and content marketing?
· Are you interested in changing the game on french market and pushing the limit of industries messaging?
· Do you know how to create a compelling industry message that resonates both internally and externally?
· Are you an excellent writer? Are you a grammar, messaging, editing, writing and style wizard?
· Are you able to put yourself in our customers' shoes and understand trends, pain points, and challenges?
· Are you able to work with sales and our partners to identify best-practices and detect new potential partnerships?
· Do you know how to manage an agency and keep projects moving along smoothly?
· Do you have at least 2 years of professional experience in a high-tech or B2C company, preferably in an enterprise or cloud computing company?
· Do you hold a Bachelors degree or equivalent from a top tier school, and a first successful 3/4 years experience?
· Are you fluent in French & English?
· Do you have experience writing and editing marketing stories and content such as eBooks, blog posts, customer stories, infographics and social media content for different target demographics?
· Are you structured, organized, and able to work with short deadlines on multiple simultaneous projects?
· Are you a team player and do you have a sense of humor even when under pressure?
If you answered yes repeatedly, please reach out to us as soon as possible. Great stories are waiting to be told! We are looking to hire Top Marketing Talent, eager to learn and make a difference every day.
En tant que Product Marketing & Industry Content Lead, votre rôle sera de définir notre positionnement dans un secteur d'activité donné et de déployer notre positionnement produits. Cela se fera au travers de contenus créés en local mais aussi localisés sur différents canaux (salesforce.com, blog, campagnes, réseaux sociaux, e-mail, évènements...), dans multiples formats (articles, présentations, livres blancs, témoignages clients...) et adressant toutes les étapes du parcours client (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU). Pour réussir, vous devrez collaborer avec les équipes de vente, relation presse, campagnes et événementielles afin de développer une stratégie cohérente.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.