Posted 5 months ago
is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media brands such as Bloomberg LP and The Economist. We’re building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact through our upcoming line of products aimed to disrupt higher-education.
In the Marketing Manager role you will create and execute the marketing strategies for our many upcoming products (online courses), optimize the different channels, lead new initiatives to drive the company’s goals, all while upholding the reputation of the company and its partner brands.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time contract for a remote Marketing Manager. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy plenty of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience formulating marketing strategies for technology-based product companies or start-ups.
- Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, social, email, in-product, etc.)
- Deep understanding of marketing fundamentals: lead generation, A/B testing, retention, conversion funnels, segmentation, positioning
- A test-and-learn mindset, with the DNA of rapid experimentation.
- Experience working with analytics to ensure results-driven marketing.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt quickly.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Fluent English, oral and written, is a must.
Bonus points for:
- Education/EdTech Experience.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, or similar.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the marketing strategy, planning, execution, and optimization across existing and new products.
- Closely work with product managers and designers to optimize conversion and ongoing use of our apps.
- Launch and test new initiatives.
- Analyze results and convey them to management.
- Manage budget, allocation to different marketing channels, and ROI.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful stock option plan.
- Extremely talented and friendly colleagues.
- Ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Company-sponsored international retreats and educational programs.
- A chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and going over this position with you.
The Mindojo Team