Posted 7 months ago
Product Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about helping retail companies revolutionize the way they do business? Are you looking for a career that allows you to work with the world's best-known brands and Fortune 1,000 leaders?
Our mission is to bring retail operations out of the dark ages and give companies effective tools that their employees love to use. You will help improve the way that this 4.4 trillion dollar industry communicates with its store employees and save them from sad, slow, inefficient systems (think fax machines, voicemails, and the postal service). People deserve better! We need your help to make this happen.
We are an early stage, well-funded company. We have awesome investors, great customers and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us ensure our customers are successful with our product. For this role, we are looking for someone who is a creative and a quantitative thinker and also will be familiar with various product marketing techniques. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Our customers include Gap Inc, TOMS, BevMo!, LEGO, and many more amazing brands. We're hiring a Product Marketing Manager who can think strategically about how to win the market and then quarterback projects that will make that strategy successful!
- Refine our buyer personas and user personas
- Perform field research and competitive research
- Help develop our go-to-market strategy while identifying expansion opportunities
- Be a key voice on our messaging and positioning
- Sales Enablement
- Build one-pagers, decks, ROI calculators, and other sales enablement tools
- Work with customers to create both written and video case studies
- Partner with Sales to understand industry trends, sales needs, product gaps, and more
- Be a voice for the business side in product development
- Partner with Product Management to help prioritize our product roadmap and refine our approach
- Coordinate product launches, so our target market (and our whole company) understand exactly what we're releasing and why it's so amazing
More about you:
- Work with the demand side to help plan campaigns and lead nurturing
- Work with the content side to plan content development
- Dive into both quantitative and qualitative info to help assess how well our marketing programs are working
What's In It for You:
- 3 years of relevant experience working in Product Marketing
- Experience launching new products and features
- Retail experience is an asset, but not required
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp
- Ability to effectively communicate to, present to, influence or befriend all levels within an organization.
- Outstanding listening and writing skills, and a keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple, persuasive language.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company with both ours as well as our customers.
- Self-motivated, dependable, and dedicated.
- Remote: Join an effective remote team and work where you're comfortable
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Benefits: 401k, and world-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Team Fun: Twice annual company off-sites in fun locations. We've done New York, Costa Rica, Whistler, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Mexico City.
- Learning: Sponsorship of meetup and conference attendance.
- Great team: Working with a fun, hard working, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more
We value the diversity of all kinds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.