Posted about 1 year ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Product Marketing Manager, Design System Manager (DSM)
to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Product Marketing at InVision is fundamentally about building products that our customers need and bringing them to market in a way that achieves our goals. It's a right-brain + left-brain kind of role, where in a single day you can go from discussing our roadmap with customers, to leading a brainstorm for a new marketing campaign, to building out a strategy for growing specific customer segments. Product marketers bring people, data and ideas together to turn a great product into the market-leading solution.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Define the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for DSM as we introduce new features for designers and developers
- Continuously assess customer needs, the competitive landscape and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Use data and insights to shape our marketing approach, priorities, and overall product direction
- Enable our customer-facing organization by partnering with sales to create product materials, value-based narratives, demos and corresponding talk tracks
- Create stories to inspire customers about the solutions we provide for design organizations at scale
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, including holding stakeholders accountable and tracking success metrics
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing at a fast growing tech company
- Experience leading cross-functional teams across marketing, product, and sales
- Experience executing B2B marketing campaigns to build demand generation and sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with a sharp eye for detail
- Business savvy with a knack for creative problem solving
- Keen ability to turn a complex situation into a simple, clear plan
- Enthusiastic, fearless, resourceful, and an all-around team player
- A passion for design and how it intersects with larger organizations
The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.