Posted about 1 year ago
MuleSoft is the leader in applying the latest innovations to help organizations connect app, data, and devices. Our developer tools help dev teams harness the power of APIs to solve integration problems in 1,600+ organizations around the world. We are looking for an experienced product marketer to take our developer tooling product innovations to market.
As the go-to-market owner of developer tooling, you will grow adoption and drive pipeline by:
- Owning the GTM vision & strategy;
- Leading other marketing and field functions to execute your GTM strategy, playing a key role in delivering high-quality content such as messaging, positioning, AR, and events;
- Becoming the trusted advisor and partner to product management.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact opportunity that allows you to exercise your strategic vision, business acumen, storytelling skills, and technical expertise. You will work with senior leaders across functions, and a world-class team of passionate marketers will support you in your journey. You will also have the opportunity to work with emerging technology trends including functional programming languages, serverless computing, and evented APIs.
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, product management, or solution consulting;
- 2+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience;
- Track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers;
- Proven ability to set strategy and work plan in the face of ambiguity;
- Ambition and drive to lead a business to success.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.