Posted about 1 year ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
About the Team
Product Marketing at InVision is a cross-functional activity that works closely with leaders on product, marketing, sales, and customer success. The successful candidate will also play a key role in making decisions that inform our product roadmap, influence the business, and ultimately drive the InVision go-to-market strategy.
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to lead our brand new efforts for the InVision Studio Platform. Studio introduces a whole new opportunity for talented creators to extend the tools that designers and their teams rely on. In this role, you'll help create an extensive ecosystem intent on giving superpowers to the people designing tomorrow's digital world. You'll partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically product, developer relations, marketing, and PR to set positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, and partner with the best of the best designers and developers to help us shape the future of design.
If you're creative, collaborative, process oriented, a born leader and simply excited about the opportunity to champion the next generation of world-class apps and design workflows, then apply now!
What You'll Do
- Craft the narrative of the InVision Studio Platform and position the key messages across various channels
- Message and exemplify the possibilities that InVision Studio's product and platform unlock to designers, developers, and other external partners
- Develop go-to-market strategies and programs to drive awareness around the Studio Platform and educate customers about the value of InVision
- Understand the customer in ways that can inform product decisions, shape marketing programs, and drive overall adoption
- Work cross functionally with platform product, developer relations, events, PR, and creative teams to drive new initiatives that support the Studio Platform
- Own and develop the ongoing marketing relationship with our community members to build marketing programs
- Manage the strategy and content creation for ongoing internal and external enablement
What You'll Bring
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.
- 5+ years product marketing experience, specifically with platforms and ecosystems
- Experience building or directly contributing to the end-to-end strategy and development of product marketing programs
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong domain knowledge of the Product Design space
- Exceptional project management skills with an affinity for juggling many competing projects
- Enthusiasm for InVision's products and the problems our team is solving
- Passionate about community engagement, especially with design and developer communities
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally
- Creative and brand-focused
- Welcomes ambiguity
- Thrives under pressure
- Pays close attention to detail
- Thoughtful and intentional
- Thinks deeply about solutions to problems
- Understands our target audience
- Natural leader, self-starter, motivator
- Enjoy speaking in public settings
- Process oriented
The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.