Posted 9 months ago
Product Marketing Manager: Sales Cloud Go-to-Market
Sales Cloud is the world’s leading CRM application & is the largest business at Salesforce. This key role on the Sales Cloud Product Marketing team will partner with our sales, campaigns and enablement teams to fuel growth for the complete Sales Cloud portfolio. You will be focused on the complete sales cycle from pipe gen through close, ensuring the right messaging, marketing mix and content to support our sellers. You will become an expert in the every aspect of the Sales Cloud business and be responsible for enabling our inside and field sales teams. Expect domestic travel 1-2 weeks a quarter.
- Develop use cases for Sales Cloud aligned to our customers' and prospects' unique needs, including defining customer challenges, value proposition & resulting customer benefit
- Drive creation of innovative & compelling content that can be used by our sales teams including pitch decks, messaging videos, data sheets, FAQ’s, playbooks & more.
- Help our sales teams understand our product and solution narrative through impactful enablement & training including leading workshops, participating is sales calls & customer briefings as appropriate.
- Partner with our Campaigns Marketing team to drive an innovative integrated marketing campaign which communicates Sales Cloud to customers & prospects to help build a pipeline for our sales teams.
- Analytics skills to monitor Sales Cloud pipeline & revenue across sales segments and ensure the supporting marketing plan is aligned with the specific needs of the business
- Proven track records of developing compelling messaging/positioning and content for sales teams & customers
- Clear written & verbal communicator who can represent Salesforce offerings to sales teams & customers/prospects
- Hands on ability to lead the creation of innovative marketing tools & assets
- Experience with cloud-based enterprise software such as CRM, Finance or ERP applications
- Strong collaborator with willingness & drive to help teammates to succeed
- Someone who likes to have fun at work every day
- Some sales background or direct exposure to sales (sales operations, strategy, enablement, etc.)
- Some experience creating industry-specific messaging and use cases
- Experience with Salesforce technologies, either as a customer or partner
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.