Posted 5 months ago
Customer Success Group
Job DetailsWe're looking for a world class Product Marketing leader to create and tell inspirational stories about the value of the Customer Success Group (CSG) with standout messaging and presentations and cutting edge demonstrations to people around the world. The individual in this role will share responsibility for driving the continued success of CSG by supporting our new and existing growth strategy. Deliverables take the form of developing differentiated messaging and positioning, go to market programs, customer stories, campaigns, events, and sales enablement. We measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies and ability to gain C-level and key buyers' mindshare.
Leading a team of product, customer and campaign marketers, and working with an extended team, you will support the marketing charter of CSG from idea to execution. You will work closely with executives on developing services and success narratives that continue to push Salesforce's top value and position - customer success. This role will keep on top of market trends, incorporating fresh ideas and insights to new product messaging and press/analyst presentations.
This is a unique, high visibility role and you will be driving or supporting all new messaging for a suite of products.
- Lead a dynamic product, campaign and customer marketing team.
- Create positioning that clearly articulates our unique value proposition, enabling customers to fully understand the benefits of CSG solutions.
- Build executive presentations, crafting the messages of sales, marketing and product leadership.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product and leadership to develop comprehensive quarterly/yearly GTM plans, including actions needed to realize growth objectives.
- Create and driving integrated go-to-market plans for new initiatives and products.
- Perform thorough analysis to support any recommendations with data.
- Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes.
- Wake up with a smile on your face and enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.Posting Statement
- 6-10+ years of experience in product marketing at a high tech company, or similar. MBA a plus, but not required.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Experience with business processes such as sales, ops, marketing, and customer support.
- Experience with enterprise applications such as CRM software, ERP, customer service or homegrown solutions.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of our core buyers - Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce, Industries, and IT.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of internal, external, and global audiences.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Experience working with direct distribution (sales) teams and channel partners.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Proven track record of launching and growing hit software products.
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.