Posted about 1 month ago
Product Owner, Client Delivery & Integrations
Wagestream is a technology and financial services company with a social purpose.
We partner with employers to allow their employees to access their earned-but-not-yet-paid wages in real time.
Wagestream was founded with the desire to be a strong cause for social good, in making it possible for workers to gain fast access to accrued earnings. Our aim is to play a key role in reducing the UK poverty premium and prevent employees entering cycles of debt, caused by high interest credit or pay day loans. We are proud to have a social charter in our articles of association.
We are a fast moving and dedicated bunch. We value individuality, honesty, integrity, a go-get attitude, team spirit and a sense of humour.
What we’re looking for (Responsibilities)
As a product owner on the integrations team you will wear several hats, including client liaison, just enough product analysis and management, but most importantly project management and prioritisation.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Work hand-in-hand with our partners, clients and engineers to analyse business processes, procedures, and existing IT landscape to ensure we integrate their systems which contain employee, payroll and time and attendance information seamlessly and efficiently. Attempting to make these integrations as turn-key and as universal as possible.
- Examine existing business processes and flows of data to aid in design of functional specifications to meet clients' needs.
- Look for opportunities to improve current processes, and products to fit the gaps that are discovered during your interactions with various internal/external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for both the output and outcome of the Integrations team, working closely with Engineering Management to make sure we’re building the right things, in the right way.
About You & The Skills
- An expert project manager, who can hustle our internal teams and external partners to extract the right amount of detail required to have confidence in any delivery plan.
- A great analyst who can pick through the noise to distill insight on what the team needs to do now, work on next, and in which priority.
- The type of person who can always navigate a complex situation to give our clients an answer of yes, when most people would say no.
- Someone who gets kicks out of making decisions on multi-million point projects which could materially impact the profitability of a client relationship
- You’ve worked as a Senior Product Manager for 3+ years and are ready to make the step up to Product Owner
- You have 3+ years experience working in B2B for Fintech, Biotech or related industries
- You’ve worked across delivery for web, software and app based products
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence and Appsflyer
- Scrummaster certification
- Aviva Pension, statutory contribution of 5% from employee and 3% from employer
- 25 days holiday + public holidays with 5 day rollover allowance. (pro rata'd to calendar year)
- Free access to the Wagestream service - naturally!
- Ride to Work scheme
- Achieve Zen with a Calm subscription
- Membership to The Wine Society (UK)