Posted about 1 month ago
If you want to have a greater impact in the open source ecosystem by enabling our customers to use new technology to build better software faster - then you should keep reading. Sonatype is looking for a Product Owner to build and lead our tech touch practice in Customer Experience.
What you will do:
- Engage with users via our customer portal at My.Sonatype.com, to ensure they continuously realize value across the Sonatype Nexus platform.
- Enhance Sonatype’s customer advocacy program to engage Sonatype's most successful users, partners, and others throughout the DevSecOps ecosystem
- Design, implement, maintain, and utilize systems and processes to manage relationships with Sonatype customers and users at scale.
- Continuously drive awareness and engagement of self-service resources, while reducing friction for those customers who wish to engage in the Community.
- Facilitate engagement between and amongst users of Sonatype Nexus solutions as well as Sonatype teams across Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Serve as the voice of Sonatype and Customer Success through consistent authorship and engagement of relevant community content.
- Determine, measure, and communicate KPIs for the customer Community.
- This isn't your first rodeo. You have years of direct customer-facing experience (pre or post sale) in the DevSecOps tooling ecosystem.
- You understand the modern SDLC and are able to have technical conversations with our users. Prior experience in software development is a big plus.
- Your communication skills are second-to-none. You have written for a variety of channels like blog posts, forum topics, best practice articles. To top it off, you are able to craft short form copy that generates engagement.
- You set and achieve goals by executing appropriate strategies and tactics. You are comfortable with being held accountable.
- You enjoy working with cross functional teams with a diverse set of stakeholders.
We are 300 employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We’re backed by world class investors including TPG, Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, and HWVP. Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know