Evolution Virtual is a company whose mission is to improve the experience of buying and selling real estate across the world.
Over the last decade, we have become a leading provider of 3D visualization, branding, marketing, interactive and advisory tools and services for the marketing and sale of luxury new development homes and condos around the world. Our incredible products have helped developers sell over $100 Billion of new homes.
Leveraging off of our extensive real estate experience, technology development capabilities and relationships, we have built a world-wide, 3D-enhanced property platform that will transform the way real estate is marketed, searched and sold around the world. Large, international brokerages have already signed on and early customer trials have received rave reviews.
We are now looking for you, an exceptional Product Owner / Senior Product Manager to join us and help us build on our initial success. You will report directly to the CEO, and work with the technology, design, customer service and project management teams to run the build out of the platform.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with 100% distributed (remote), cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out the growing platform.
- Are passionate about building products that customers love
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Build user research and data science capabilities to better understand all elements of our developer, owner, agent and buyer customers.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including engineering, design, user research and data science to build a compelling product roadmap, and facilitate the execution of that roadmap to ship impactful product features that delight our user and help them get immense value from our platform.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Continuously gather insights from user feedback, experiments, research, and analysis to iterate on the roadmap and ship better and better products.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of proven working experience in product management
- Experience managing a team of product managers
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence change across functional and business boundaries
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and platform technologies
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with real estate and real estate technology a plus
Salary: $100,000-$140,000 depending on experience
Eligible for Options Package
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
15 Days PTO and Paid Holidays
Remote Work Environment
Hardware and Software needed for work