Renhead, a technology company providing end-to-end workforce management systems headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, is designed to bring teams together to inspire transparency, drive communication, and boost efficiency. Our software solutions combine comprehensive VMS features with the sourcing flexibility of ATS systems, and the seamless communication workflows of CRMs.
The Renhead culture has agility and diversity at its core. We leverage the power of our different backgrounds and expertise to look forward and plan ahead, so our clients are prepared for the future. Our team is equipped with experts who work hard to anticipate changes in the industry and evaluate the latest trends to maximize efficiency with technology in order to provide our clients with the top solutions for managing their contingent workforce.
We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the country. You can work wherever will make you most successful, as long as you have a stable internet connection.
What We’re Looking For:
As a Product Specialist for Renhead, you will know the ins-and-outs of Renhead's software and use that knowledge to educate our clients. Additionally, you’ll act as a liaison between the Renhead product team and our clients, providing client feedback and working with the product team to resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. You’ll also be responsible for producing educational articles and videos to be used in our Knowledge Base.
Using email, phone, chat, video chat and possibly carrier pigeon, the goal of this position is to provide the highest level of service to clients, respond efficiently to client inquiries, and maintain high client satisfaction. As you gain experience with Renhead’s software, you’ll assist in onboarding new clients by configuring their platforms and training their teams.
To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter, comfortable working remotely as part of a small team, with a high level of autonomy. You must also be a rockstar communicator who is comfortable doing so via all channels (i.e. Slack, Video calls, email, presentations, etc.)
We are looking for someone in the Las Vegas or Cincinnati area.
- Serve as an expert on a client’s program and how they utilize the Renhead technology to support their strategic program vision
- Manage escalated support issues for the product throughout the company, providing status reports to leadership
- Work with our software development team to create solutions to problems or issues (both proactively and reactively) that you uncover with clients or partners.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced and demanding environment interacting with multiple clients simultaneously while maintaining a professional and friendly tone.
- Support the Renhead Sales team by serving as a product expert, fully understanding their demonstration needs and then plan for and execute technical demonstrations as needed..
- Provide best in class, personalized support to Renhead clients
- Build relationships with customers by driving value to become an influencer and trusted advisor
- Effectively communicate client needs to the product team (prioritize client requests and put them into the “big picture” of the client’s business goals)
- Manage incoming technical product support requests and triage situations (technical, sales, or billing) using online support ticket system
- Test product and new features to confirm usability and identify bugs
- Proactively contact clients to personally review new features with them and survey their satisfaction
- Create content (including knowledge base articles and training videos) that empower users to serve themselves through Renhead’s online knowledge base
- Lead web-based training sessions and webinars
Helpful Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of equivalent with working experience in a related field.
- At least 4 years experience in technology or software product support
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to work independently
- Breadth to solve end-to-end problems for our customers and deliver on-target solutions
- Familiarity with software development life cycle and software development methodologies.
- Proficiency in GSuite, Zendesk, JIRA, and Photoshop a strong plus
- Knowledge of the recruiting or staffing industries preferred, but not required
- Experience producing digital training materials a plus