Posted 6 months ago
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
Why Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday
This Role Is For You If…
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
Self motivated and proactive mindset.
Remote work experience is considered an asset.
Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
Prior experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
We’re looking for a Product Support Expert to join our team to cover support 8 - 5 PM Tue-Sat or Sun-Thur CST.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers to offer support
- Answering support tickets to help customers and free trials (we use Help Scout)
- On-boarding and setting up new accounts and winning them over from the get-go.
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of churn.
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company (we use Basecamp)
- Educating about newly released features and functionality.
- Contributing to our Help Center (help.followupboss.com)
30 Day Targets:
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position specific on-boarding tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
60 Day Targets:
- Actively work in the ticket queue on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls and complete 3 training calls
90 Day Targets:
- Meet or exceed KPI expectations
- Contribute at least 3 documents to the Help Center
- Average Calls per Day
- Average Tickets Per Day (conversations)
- Three Help Articles Per Month (new or update)
If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you, drop us a line below.