Posted about 1 year ago
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
• This opportunity is for a candidate who is passionate about Social Media Security and Compliance and has a deep understanding of Social Media compliance and supervision requirements particularly in the Financial Services Industry. This role can be worked from anywhere in the US remotely. The role demands the interaction with both business leaders and technical staff at large-scale enterprises to drive a stronger Social Media security and compliance posture. The individual will lead the implementation of the Proofpoint Digital Risk Suite of products.
• The implementation life cycle will include clarifying customer objectives and determining how to best leverage the product functionality to meet the customer needs, recommending configuration options and policies, configuring products, assisting with testing and monitoring, and product knowledge transfer.
• The successful candidate will be organized, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong leadership ability, and experience within Social Media security and compliance. The candidate must take initiative, have strong project management skills, be willing to work in a fast-paced environment, and handle multiple customers at any one time. They need to take responsibility and accept accountability for successful customer engagements.
• Engage with our Archiving/Governance customers as an expert in the field
• Coordinate with multiple parties -- internal departments, partners, as well as the customer -- to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution to customer issues, and completion of projects
• Drive complex deployments while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of Use Cases
• Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
• Leverage previous experiences, share best practices, and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of our Archiving/Governance products
What you bring to the team
• Relevant Consulting experience
• Strong project management skills with a high attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Must be comfortable with presenting and explaining technology to people with less technical knowledge
• Have a good understanding of the sales process, be sensitive to sales situations, and possess excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate experience in working with broad cross-functional teams
• Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills
• Detailed hands-on experience with Active Directory, Exchange/O365, and Archiving/Supervision software
• Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and have a positive attitude
• Experience in supporting software for Fortune 500 or other large customers
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!