Posted 5 months ago
As a Program Manager on the Customer Support and Success team, you are someone who excels in building strategy based on organizational goals and who thrives in making order out of chaos. You can take high level objectives and build data-informed program roadmaps, you can build backlogs by working closely with your stakeholders, and you are able to execute on technical and non-technical projects with a focus on delivering outcomes. You are able to craft and drive programs of work with organizational level scope and impact with focus and structure, balanced with experimentation and innovation.
This is the perfect role for a program manager that understands both product and program management crafts and who loves rolling up their sleeves and getting deep into the data, building empathy with customers, and working closely with business partners across multiple teams.
We're specifically looking for program managers with passion and experience in fast-paced, dynamic, and growing software environments.
- Work across CSS teams to build out program vision and strategy based on organizational OKRs.
- Run strategic programs (ranging from technical delivery and analytical deep dives to operational efficiencies and change management).
- Lead program teams to plan, set goals, deliver, and learn.
- Champion and cultivate cross team relationships to organize and manage dependencies.
- You are an excellent collaborator and communicator that can expertly inspire change across teams.
- You can vigilantly prioritize and are focused on delivering outcomes.
- You know when to run with something on your own and when to ask for help.
- You are attentive to detail and meticulously organized.
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Have 5+ years of relevant professional experience working with product, partnerships, and operations.
- Have the ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution strategy.
- Value a smooth operation and have experience in diagnosing pain points for teams, moving them to 'good', and committing to ensure they get to 'great'.
- Be comfortable with change and ambiguity, and can creatively think on your feet to adapt.
More about our team
You'll be joining a growing Operations Enablement team based in Austin, TX with programs that span our global Customer Support & Success footprint. As Program and Project Managers, we build trusted networks, seek clarity, and serve as the drivers and the glue to ensure teams deliver complex, cross-functional programs.
As a team, we challenge each other constantly to improve our outcomes. We band together to develop and apply practices, patterns, and agile frameworks to deliver impact and enable and empower our operations team. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. BBQ, tacos, and coffee are a few of our favorite things.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.