Posted over 1 year ago
We are seeking innovative and passionate Project Managers who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. Project Managers are experienced professionals on our project teams who work closely with various technical and non-technical team members; managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. Our Project Managers are subject matter experts who actively participate on the project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, and budget management, including hands on application configuration.
- Project Manager manage large projects including timeline, budget, scope, C level relationships/expectations. Participate in end to end implementation planning and manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, issue management and status updates for the project.
- Manage end-to-end functionality as it relates to the analysis, design, build, test, and deployment of enterprise level solutions.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the solution design including discussion documents and other project artifacts.
- Establish and maintain Trusted Advisor status with Project, Business and Technology stakeholders
- Facilitate requirements gathering, including review sessions, and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Hands-on application configuration/customization to meet client needs.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Collect, formulate, and disseminate best practices on project implementation, solution positioning and delivery. Provide feedback to Engagement Managers and Executive Sponsors when necessary.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- Travel may be required.
- Formal project management certification (PMP/Prince2 or similar).
- Implementing enterprise-scale software solutions. CRM and Salesforce.com implementation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of up to 10+ people.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer), preferred, not necessary.
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development.
- Keen ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
- Expert in the assessment of business objectives, formulating solution options, and driving stakeholder support
- Solid experience leading projects and application solution design efforts
- Extensive experience contributing as a direct resource, and managing others on enterprise software deployments
We are hiring the above profiles across EMEA countries and the successful candidates will be fluent in local languages.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
The Art of Education University