Posted 13 days ago
Program Project Manager, Quality Operations
Job Locations: US-Remote
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job ID: 2019-3555
The Manager, Quality Operations will be a critical member of the Revenue Management team, supporting the Quality Operations of the company. This role will support the markets on a national level to include training/education, data integration/reporting, and other administrative duties as needed.
- Market Support including communicating with market team members, reviewing market performance and working with market leadership to improve as needed, and implementing/supporting quality initiatives.
- Developing quality educational materials and conducting trainings with team members.
- Work with markets to identify point of care testing needs including integration into local workflows, developing educational materials, and identification of best practices.
- Work with markets, IT and HCE data teams to ensure accurate quality reporting, identification of data problems, and provide SME guidance when developing new and enhancing older quality measure logic.
- Provide feedback for EMR enhancements including developing and improving quality modules for care gap closure.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience required
- Experience working on Quality initiatives, tracking reports, and education preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced business environment with a strong analytical bent (preferably consulting or an operational role within a healthcare context)
- Experience working in a rapidly growing company or division with geographically dispersed business units is a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams Proven track record demonstrating leadership skills, critical thinking, proactive operational excellence, and problem-solving