Posted about 1 year ago
Judge Healthcare is actively recruiting Remote Project Coordinators for our top client!!!!!
Project Coordinator Job Description
Job Function Description
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers.
- Analyzing and reporting sales data
- Communicating changes to sales plans
- Providing knowledge about customers and competitors
- Communicating pricing data
- Managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities.
- Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding
- Troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests
- Sales-related information systems and procedures.
General Job Profile
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision/guidance is required for higher level tasks.
Job Scope and Guidelines
- Applies knowledge/skills to activities that often vary from day to day
- Demonstrates a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function
- Requires little assistance with standard and non-standard requests.
- Solves routine problems on own
- Works with supervisor to solve more complex problems
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Works with others as part of a team
Virtual Operations Scope and Guidelines
- Work within a pod with a regional and small business (2-99) focus
- Communicate within the pod to balance workflow
- Flexibility to be able to handle additional regions
- Pods work closely with the National SORQ team and individual health plans to include SOS & AE communication
Minimum Experience and Background
- High school education or equivalent experience
Functional Competency & Description Proficiency Level
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting emails, verifies and logs received data, analyzes data for deficiencies, establishes entry priorities, and routes accordingly.
- Production environment: Requires accurate, high speed, data entry skills and adheres to production and quality metrics
- Analysis skills: able to interpret data and quickly analyze for deficiencies
- Initiative: Ability to take initiative to problem solve with minimal leadership intervention
- Communication skills: Strong written communication skills
- Individual and Team Contributor: Contributes to the team mission and goals thru individual performance and team collaboration
- Flexibility to learn other duties and complete special projects as assigned