Posted about 1 month ago
As we are moving through uncharted territory, one thing that will remain consistent is the mission of R&Q Solutions: R&Q improves people's lives. We accelerate the success of medical device, IVD, and combination product companies by providing industry-leading regulatory and quality consulting solutions. We exist to promote economic growth through regional partnerships, provide a rewarding place to work, and improve our communities.
Providing world-class consulting services in a remote capacity is nothing new for R&Q Solutions as our consultant base is spread across 40 of our 50 beautiful states. We remain committed to growing and engaging our talent network through these changing times. While the upcoming weeks and even months remain unpredictable, we are continuing our REMOTE interview process and invite you to submit your information if you have an interest in learning more about our organization.
We will be interviewing Project Managers that manage large, cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs on time, within budget, and with quality results. The Project Management team is responsible for the oversight, planning, organizing, and monitoring of one or more highly complex projects to meet defined client requirements. Additionally, functions as a billable consultant to serve clients across the R&Q Services wheel.
- Leads small and large projects in accordance with the R&Q QMS Project Management Procedure
- Responsible for the overall health of the project and quality of service delivered to the client
- Delivers the project on time and within a set budget; obtains approval on schedule and/or budgetary revisions needed
- Develops mitigation ideas and works to have strategies in place should issues arise
- Ensures that the project plan and processes are followed throughout the project; negotiating with key stakeholders should modifications to the plan become necessary
- Resolves conflict within the project team
- Issues status reports and communication to customers throughout the project.
- Accountable to monitor and manage out of scope items requested by the client and reports any additional opportunities to the sales organization
- Conducts kickoff meeting for new projects to review the Statement of Work (SOW), the budget and the
- expectations for the project
- Monitors resources for adherence to plan (budget, schedule, etc.) by utilizing resource tools and reports to determine that resources are within boundaries
- Continually ensures project resources are sufficient in terms of numbers and performance; submits requests for additional resources as needed
- Responsible for monitoring the conduct of assigned R&Q resources on site; seek customer input and be aware of customer reactions to R&Q resources; reports issues and observations to Operations Manager, as well as positive performance
- Provides feedback to the Operations Manager for the annual performance reviews on all resources assigned to their project
- Works with Operations Manager to provide opportunities for resource growth and training, ensuring that the quality of the customer's experience remains high
- Provides status updates and metrics to R&Q management throughout the project and facilitates a postmortem at the close of the project and compiles lessons learned for management
- Bachelor level degree in engineering or another technical field required, advanced degree preferred
- 2 - 10 years’ experience in using formal project management methodology, techniques and tools required
- 2+ years of experience in the medical device industry required, preferably related to some capacity with product development.
- Consulting experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple highly complex projects, concurrently
- Expertise with Microsoft Project, Visio, and other Project Management tools
- Ability to adapt to new processes, systems, tools and environments
- Knowledgeable of quality and regulatory support within a medical device manufacturing company, including new product development, CAPA and Complaint management, etc.; must understand how quality and regulatory resources are used within a medical device organization
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think creatively to overcome hurdles
- PMP certification, required or willing to obtain within the 1st year
Being an industry leader in client support is just the beginning for R&Q. Providing a rewarding place to work is rooted deep in the core values of R&Q. From an industry leading compensation package to a deeply engrained focus on work life balance, R&Q applies the “and means more” approach to employment. At R&Q, you are not just another employee, you are a member of the R&Q family. Make your impact today!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.