Posted about 1 year ago
*The position can be remote.
The Project Manager is the primary client interface for client implementations, from initial engagement to final launch. Project Managers are responsible for managing projects through the software development life-cycle while working collaboratively with teammates and maintaining exceptional client satisfaction.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients, keeping them apprised of all project developments while maintaining stellar client satisfaction
- Build effective partnerships with other internal teams to move project through all phases of the development process
- Develop and maintain project schedule, identify and track milestones and identify and manage cross-functional dependencies
- Establish baseline requirements and manage change control throughout the development process
- Act as subject matter expert on client clinical study protocol and the transfer of study requirements into the endpoint PULSE platform
- Manage ongoing reporting of project health and profitability to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct end- user training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred; appropriate experience in the IRT industry may substitute for the degree requirement
- 2-4+ years’ experience in a software Project Management role, with a proven ability to understand technical concepts and learn very quickly
- 1-2 years’ experience in the life science industry preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Prior experience delivering voice (IVR) web (IWR) and mobile (IMR) platforms a big plus
- Familiarity using SQL a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professionals
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.