Posted about 1 year ago
Our client, a financial services holding company, is currently seeking a Project Manager for a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension. The position is located in Earth City, MO.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that has over $10 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE, work in a fast-paced corporate environment with over 65,000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The Hours and pay for this position are:
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- 8a.m. - 5p.m. Monday - Friday
- Pay is up to $50.00 per hour W2
- Project Manager to focus on a technical AI (Artificial Intelligence) implementation proof of concept leading business initiatives for organizational change management.
- Directs the overall work efforts of a cross functional, business focused project team from initial concept through post-implementation.
- Advocates for the business to ensure all needs are met with high quality and minimal 'work arounds'.
- Provides oversight to meet established functional, quality, cost, and schedule objectives.
- Plans and controls multiple related projects with complex dependencies and shared resources.
- Builds relationships among different groups within and outside the department while serving as a liaison.
- Develops and maintains detailed, effort driven project plans
- Manages scope, ensure change requests are reviewed and approved by all impacted stakeholders
- Works with resource managers to obtain resources and manages project level resource plan.
- Ensures project governance is established, understood, and followed.
- Creates effective, clear, concise, and relevant communications for project stakeholders.
- Promotes collaborative relationships across project team members and technology partners.
- Manage day-to-day project activities, such as issue tracking and risk mitigation, facilitating project team meetings, and preparing/delivering status reports
- Partners with technology project manager to ensure shared dependences are understood and tracked in the project schedules
Must be able to communicate effectively to include ability to speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques. Must be able to develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and create new opportunities using creativity or innovation. Must be able to work effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness. Must be able to positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization. Must be able to effectively set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities for projects. Ability to determine strategies to move projects forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results. This role requires assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position or are interested please email a word copy of your resume to (email@example.com)
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.